- The lead form will always appear when an incoming call is answered prior to selecting the call result. This allows agents to begin filling out the lead data before they know the result of the call. Call Results can be configured if they require a lead to be saved or not when completing the call.
- Contact Profile Notes now have a preview function only showing the first line of the note preventing you from having to scroll if you have multiple entries. If you choose to review the entire note you can click to expand it. The notes automatically sort to place the most recent note at the top.
- Multiple fixes applied to the templates and email editor.
- Inbound voice call routing fixes where a call is routed to an agent and the guest hangs up.
- Outbound calls now attach to an existing lead if found.
- Forgot password functionality updated.
- Email automation logic adjustments and additional tokens processing in the template merge.